- 1-month supply of Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for large cats 9 pounds and over
- Advantage II works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your cat to die
- This effective flea treatment kills fleas in multiple life stages; eggs, larvae and adults to break the flea life cycle
- Easy to apply cat flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Vet recommended, fragrance free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Advantage II 1 dose large cat flea prevention for large cats over 9 pounds is a veterinarian-recommended, monthly application that kills fleas through contact, so they don't have to bite your cat to die. The protection of Advantage II kills fleas in multiple life stages, including eggs, larvae and adults, effectively breaking the flea life cycle to control existing flea infestations on your cat and prevent further infestations. This 1-dose cat flea treatment comes in a convenient topical liquid that is easy to apply and fragrance free. A single application of Advantage II flea prevention and treatment for large cats starts working in 12 hours and keeps killing fleas for up to 30 days. Even indoor cats need flea protection because humans and other pets can bring fleas into your home. Advantage II is also available in a formula for dogs. Fight the misery of biting fleas with the help of Advantage II 1-dose flea prevention and treatment for large cats
The Advantage II Flea Prevention and Treatment for Large Cats, Over 9 Pounds is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 26, 2021